Bradley D. Grindstaff
- Speaking SkillsI・II・V・VI / English for Presentations I・II / 米文学特殊講義II 1・2 / 英語圏の映画 I / Global English Seminar III・IV(卒業研究3) / Introduction to Australian Studies / 海外実習オリエンテーション / Study Abroad Orientation / 実習オリエンテーション / 国内実習(English for Special Purposes1) / 映像芸術I / Australian Studies
- Pre-departure training for study abroad / E-readers and electronic libraries in education / Australian movies
- Challenge means to live a rewarding and happy life. Always do your best.
I have master degrees in both TESL, Teaching English as a Second Language, and German. My TESL background influences all my courses at Baika, even courses focusing on content. My experience learning German helps me teach my students and prepare them for study abroad. I do my best to pass my experience on to my students.
- In this class I introduce students to the people and land of Australia, a country I really love. Many students know nothing about Australia. Some of them have never heard Australian English before. Be open minded about foreign cultures and languages. Study hard but enjoy what you study.
- I have to try speak English that students can understand. This can be difficult if I get excited about the topic. I try to create an atmosphere in which students can and do ask questions.
- We have many different students each with their own personality. It is interesting to see how they react together.
- Working with students. Seeing them learn and understand new things.
- Our department can prepare students to study about. We also have small classes and do our best to help students.
- Find out! Know why!
MA German Language and Literature
||I like reading,hiking and traveling. Occasionally, I enjoy meeting friends at coffee shops. I enjoy playing ping pong when I have time.
||I am fairly good at languages.
||I don't like to boast but I am very proud of my children.
||Use your time well. Time is all you have.
||Book: Beware of Pity by Stefan Zweig.
Movie: Back to the Future
||My college professors Dr van Alphen and Dr Keel.
||I always several projects going at home; for example, reading, writing or making something.