Terence J. McDonough
- Speaking Skills III〜VI / Introduction to Canadian Studies / Canadian Studies / 国内実習 / 海外実習オリエンテーション / English for Presentations I・II / 英語会話（旅行編）
- Computer-Assisted Learning
- A good challenge is a valuable opportunity.
Introduction to Canadian Studies, Canadian Studies, Presentation1 & 2. Students are interested in learning about Canada using computers with the internet. They can study online, watch YouTube videos, and research about Canada. In my presentation courses, they can practice recording video presentations, using computers to research topics, make Power Point slides and make presentations using a projector and computer.
- Canadian Studies
- Students read, view pictures and watch videos about Canada using online computers. They can enjoy seeing pictures of the topics that they read about. The also enjoy challenging the quizzes and assignments in this course. Students enjoy learning how to use computers to study and make reports and take quizzes. They like to see the results of their work immediately. They can also view all materials at home or any other internet connected computer.
I want my students to master using English and computers together. They will learn a valuable skill if they practice research and writing online. In my speaking classes, I welcome students who want to try speaking English.
- In my speaking classes, we practice pronunciation, listening, speaking and grammar as much as possible. It is important to give students many chances to use the English in class. We play games to help students relax and use English more fluently.
- Students will remember me as kind, helpful, cheerful and hardworking.
- The real thrill of teaching at Baika is watching young women become good English speakers and responsible members of society.
- You can learn how to communicate to others what you feel and think.
- Never Give Up
- Life has many challenges but we can succeed with hard work and a clear goal.
||Masters of Education (Teaching English as a Second Language)
||Taking long walks in nature, especially mountains and forests.
||I can play billiards well.
||I can make online courses for my students.
||I like people who are helpful and kind.
||Talented musicians and writers impress me. I especially like science fiction writing.
||I respect people who practice enough to become masters. To master some skill is very impressive to me.
||I go hiking in the forests.