- Speaking Skills I・II / Writing Workshop I・III / Cultural Studies (Popular Culture) / 英語会話
- Computer Assisted Language Learning / Technology in Language Teaching / Reading Fluency / Materials Development
- To use my knowledge and skills to develop the best courses I can.
- One meaning of elegance involves pleasingly ingenious and simple solutions. I always prefer the simplest and most efficient solution to problems.
Learning English (or any language) can expand your world view and enrich your life.
It can increase opportunities for adventure and personal growth.
- Popular Culture in the English Speaking World
- In this class, students learn about the history and features of several main genres of American popular music. They learn not just about the musicians and their music, but about how popular music directly relates to American culture and values. We explore the ways that popular music is a major characteristic of American culture.
- I try to make class dynamic and full of productive, practical activities. By working together and completing useful tasks, students can learn a lot from each other.
- The students at this school are supportive and help each other inside and out of the classroom.
- The University has a very welcoming community. Everyone here is very approachable and helpful.
- Learning is a lifelong experience. We all learn things and develop every day. This is especially true for teachers.
- University life brings a lot of chances to learn and experience new things. Students should seek out the experiences that are most enriching for them.
- Be Proactive
- Take initiative and create chances for yourself.
||Master of Second Language Studies– University of Hawaii (USA)
||I play ukulele and drums. I like to sing karaoke too.
||I can do some coordination tricks- juggling. yo-yo, skateboarding, etc.
||I have traveled around the world and experienced a lot of different cultures.
||To balance my work and private life.
||Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
||I like to hear jokes.
||I like to catch up on chores and things that I cannot do usually like watching movies, playing music, or enjoying a hike. I also like to go to new places and try new things.